Aiming for new heights
At Scalepoint, we aim for the stars. We are pioneers in developing world class claims management software for the insurance industry by using SaaS technology that gives insurers flexibility for the future. We support 26 insurers in five countries around Europe.
Right now, we are looking for a Commercial Manager, who will play a key role in identifying market needs, defining product strategies, and researching commercial potentials. Scalepoint is ready to take our solutions to new markets and our Commercial Manager should be excited about this journey! Therefore, if you are motivated by the opportunity to proactively challenge and support the commercialization of Scalepoint, we would love to hear from you.
What kind of talent are you?
At Scalepoint, you will become a part of a group of talented colleagues. Bring your analytical skills into play and create a unique contribution to Scalepoint by ensuring the data foundation for bringing the right product to the market, with the right value proposition, pricing, and packaging. We’ll be looking forward to working with you if you are a champion when it comes to:
- Collaborate across functions to define product strategy and ensuring execution on plans with stakeholders
- Researching commercial potentials incl. product and business development
- Drive product structure, value proposition, selling points, etc.
- Create and validate proposals for product investment projects
- Continuously ensuring updated product catalog, pricing, and master terms
- Build data foundation and bring it into play by working with your team to shape the business recommendations for the top management in Scalepoint.
- Competitor, partner, and ECO-system analysis
Would you like to join the journey?
To succeed in the role as Commercial Manager, you need to have commercial interest, be a strong communicator, have flair for software and find it inspiring to work with strategy. We expect you have several years of work experience - preferably from product management or business development. You have a solid commercial acumen, are ambitious and have a head full of good ideas. At Scalepoint, there’s always room for developing and exploring great ideas.
You must have a Danish work permit and you need to be able to write and speak English fluently. You thrive working in an international environment and can work independently. For the right candidate this position will come with great opportunities, flexibility, and responsibility.
Are you ready to jump on our ride? If so, submit your application and CV now. We will review the applications and conduct interviews continuously. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact our Vice President
for Sales Sune Aagaard, by phone at +45 28 77 73 35