Aiming for new heights
Are you a persistent personality who succeeds in challenging the status quo? Do you have a bit more commercial than nerd genes that needs to be lived out with a great team?
At Scalepoint, we aim for the stars. Our ambition is clear: we want to conquer the world! We successfully help insurers help their customers and have just been rated the world leader within claims handling systems. We support 26 insurers in five countries around Europe and we are ready to take our solutions to new markets.
We are now looking for a Pre-Sales Manager, with a great personality. The main goal of this role is to increase the number of opportunities and close new sales in cooperation with the sales manager. This position is a unique opportunity for you to become part of a young and innovative company, and for the right candidate there will be room to develop your skills, have flexibility in your everyday life and influence your tasks and responsibilities.
It is crucial that you stay updated with the latest knowledge about the solutions and market feedback to demonstrate how the solutions can match prospects needs.
We’ll be looking forward to working with you if you see yourself in the following:
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus
- Comfortable presenting for C-level
- Strong communicator
- Analytically strong
- Technical knowledge
- Care about aesthetics
- Generates conceptual ideas
What to dive into
At Scalepoint, there’s always room for developing and exploring great ideas. We know it takes high ambitions to conquer the world.
You are ambitious and have a head full of good ideas. Leading the team, you will dive into the following tasks:
- Grow the business whilst securing a great customer experience
- Understand and match customer pains with solution capabilities
- Drive sales-analysis efforts
- Contribute to product development
- Demonstrate how the solution can match prospects needs
- Establish business case for prospects
- Build relationships with customers while challenging current mindset
- Maintain pre-sales materials like sales materials (presentations etc)
- Support the organization with inputs and demands from the markets
- Participate in industry specific events
Would you like to join the journey?
You must be able to write and speak English and Danish fluently. You will need to have a Danish work permit. You should be trained in (or have experience with) Pre-Sales or alike. We also expect you to have 5 years relevant experience from similar positions. But we want to stress that your engagement and commitment is what matters most.
Are you ready to jump on our ride? Submit your application and CV now. We will review the applications and conduct interviews continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Martin Bonnesen by phone at +45 2727 1823