Aiming for new heights
At Scalepoint we aim for the stars. And right now we have a great opportunity for you, if you are planning for a career within HR.We have a student position available in our People & Culture team. A job where you will get a lot of possibilities to develop your competencies and get experience together with a lot of fantastic colleagues.
You will be valued for solving various HR tasks, your service mindset and your structured approach. This position is full of exiting challenges, its flexible, fun and you will quickly be integrated in our company with lots of other young people.
What kind of talent are you?
At Scalepoint, you will meet a lot of dedicated and talented people. They love to go to work – just like you - and we can't wait to welcome you onboard in the People & Culture team. As our People & Culture student you will get the opportunity to work with various HR areas and own HR tasks yourself. Your tasks and responsibilities will naturally develop over time as you grow and gain more insight in our organization and our HR processes.
Your daily work will be,
- ensuring that our employees have a good onboarding experience
- HR reporting and HR data updates
- supporting the recruitment process
- preparing various company update slides for our company meetings
- prepare and distribute our monthly "Hallo and Goodbye" communication to the organization
- support various social event groups
- supporting the other members of the People & Culture Team
Qualifications to succeed
To be successful in the role you
- are curious and a quick learner
- have a structured and proactive approach
- are easy to work with
- take responsibility for delivering your tasks
- apply good judgement
- ensure integrity, compliance and confidentiality
- are fluent in speaking and writing both Danish and English
- have a relevant educational background
- are able to effectively use IT to optimize your HR work
Would you like to join the journey?
Send your application to us no later than 25th. June 2022.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the job posting when we have found the right candidate. Please do not hesitate to contact our People & Culture consultant Kirsten Torp on: 9390 9510 if you'd like to hear more about the position. We will be happy to hear from you!