Aiming for new heights
At Scalepoint we aim for the stars.
Right now we are looking for a proactive and ambitious HR professional who is passionate about the opportunity to support talented people in their aim to deliver great customer products and services. In this role you will be responsible for HR operationals tasks as well as have a key role in many of our HR processes working in close collaboration with your colleagues in your People and Culture team. You will have your own areas of responsibilties, own HR projects as well as a key role in our continous improvement of our current deliverables and processes.
In this role you will have a big influence on our daily work supporting both our people and the growth of our business. As our new HR consultant you will join our People & Culture team that is supporting our people and leaders in both Copenhagen, Switzerland and Poland with relevant and high quality HR support.
For the right candidate this position comes with a great opportunity for development as well as flexibility and responsibility.
What to dive into
At Scalepoint, you will meet a lot of dedicated and talented people. They love to go to work – just like you. We would love to welcome you onboard in our People & Culture team and are excited about all that you can bring to Scalepoint. As our new HR consultant you will play an important role in:
- Execution of our HR processes such as engagement surveys, organizational- and people reviews and performance management
- The design and coordination of onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Answering employee queries regarding People & Culture procedures, policies and benefits
- Partnering with the rest of the team in People & Culture to support managers and employees with people issues.
- Securing effective use of our HR system (Personio) that is core in much of our HR work.
- Updating our employee handbook including our policies and procedures
- Preparing and posting various employee and leader communication in Sharepoint
- Delivering monthly HR reporting to our management team.
Would you like to join the journey?
Scalepoint is a company with a strong focus on creating a great work culture characterized by passion, ambitions, collaboration, curiosity and being personal. You will be part of an exciting journey with some great people that are eager to learn from you and willing to help you grow.
In this role you will be part of the People & Culture team of 4 very dedicated HR professionals. You will report to the HR director of Scalepoint.
We offer you a salary aligned with the market, flexibility and great opportunities to develop and grow your HR skills.
Apply for the job if this is what you are looking for as your next career move. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the job posting when we have found the right candidate. Please do not hesitate to contact our People & Culture Lead, Kirsten Torp on 9390 9510, if you'd like to hear more about the position. We will be happy to hear from you!