Aiming for new heights
At Scalepoint we aim for the stars. Do you want to be part of our People & Culture team, supporting our organization with essential People & Culture services? You will be valued for your service mindedness, good advice and structured approach. Therefore, if you are motivated by the opportunity to proactively support all your colleagues and your People & Culture business partners with high quality People & Culture services, we would love to hear from you.
You will be the backbone of our People & Culture function and you will have a huge influence on how we carry out our daily work in the People & Culture team supporting our people and the growth of our business. For the right candidate this position will come with great opportunities, flexibility and responsibility.
What kind of talent are you?
At Scalepoint, you will meet a lot of dedicated and talented people. They love to go to work – just like you. We can't wait to welcome you onboard in People & Culture team and we are excited about all that you can bring to Scalepoint. As our HR Operations Specialist you will play an important role in:
- Execution of all People & Culture transactions and administration across all People & Culture services including management of our user-friendly HR System (Personio)
- Supporting People & Culture reporting, on-boarding, org. changes etc.
- Emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key People & Culture decisions
- Partner up with our two People & Culture Business Partners to support candidates, managers and employees
- Handle employee queries regarding People & Culture procedures, policies and benefits
- Collaborate with People & Culture Business Partners and managers in the delivery of our People & Culture processes
- Responsible for providing People & Culture operation advice to all of your colleagues at Scalepoint
Qualifications to succeed
To succeed in the role you:
- Have significant experience with People & Culture operations
- Are able to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Have a structured, and proactive approach to your work without loosing site of important details
- Apply solid judgement in performance of tasks ensuring integrity, compliance and confidentiality
- Focus on continuous process improvement and simplification of routine deliverables
- Have an empathetic approach to your colleagues
Would you like to join the journey?
Send your application to us no later than 20 May 2022.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the job posting when we have found the right candidate. Please do not hesitate to contact Senior People & Culture Business Partner Marianne Viskum Olesen on 22655028 if you'd like to hear more about the position. We will be happy to hear from you!