Aiming for new heights
At Scalepoint we aim for the stars. And right now we are looking for a new colleague to lead and drive our talent acquisition tasks as well as some of our HR operational tasks. The role is new in Scalepoint which gives you a unique opportunity to define and develop the role. One of your main tasks will be to drive our talent acquisition in close cooperation with our People Managers. To help you be successful in the role we have recently implemented the HR system Personio including an effective Recruiting module. Next to your recruiting responsibilities you will also be delivering on some HR tasks such as onboarding, intranet communication and some key HR processes. On a daily basis you will work in close cooperation with our People & Culture Director and our HR business partner.
As Talent Acquisition Lead you will have a key role in our People & Culture team. Scalepoint is expanding and ready to take our world class claimssystem to new markets, you will therefore play a key role when it comes to attracting and recruiting the many good colleagues that we will need in the future.
You will have a huge influence on how we carry out our daily work in the People & Culture team and for the right candidate this position will come with great opportunities, flexibility and responsibility.
What kind of talent are you?
At Scalepoint, you will meet a lot of dedicated and talented people. They love to go to work – just like you - and they love to have fun at work. We look forward to welcome you onboard in the People & Culture team and we are excited about all that you can bring to Scalepoint. As our Talent Acquisition Lead you will be responsible for:
- Forecast our recruitment needs together with our people managers
- Drive and execute on our employer branding activities together with Marketing to effectively attract the right talents to vacant positions at Scalepoint.
- Establish and execute efficient candidate search and recruiting processes in close cooperation with our people managers
- Secure a great candidate experience when interacting with Scalepoint
- Establish, follow-up and report on key recruiting metrics
- Help secure a great and effective onboarding experience and process for both our new employees and Scalepoint.
- Collaborate with People & Culture Business Partners and managers in the delivery of our People & Culture processes
Qualifications to succeed
To succeed in the role you:
- Have significant experience with recruitment and talent attraction of specialists
- Have significant experience with various people operational support
- Are good at using data and IT to create effective processes and transparency in your work
- Have an empathetic approach to your colleagues and are easy to work with
- Have a structured, and proactive approach to your work without loosing site of important details
- Apply solid judgement in performance of tasks ensuring integrity, compliance and confidentiality
- Are fluent in speaking and writing English
- Have a relevant educational background
Would you like to join the journey?
Send your application now.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the job posting when we have found the right candidate. Please do not hesitate to contact People and Culture Lead Kirsten Torp at: 9390 9510 if you'd like to hear more about the position. We will be happy to hear from you!